2. Put on the provided black tattoo glove and fill in the stencil with the Inkbox ink (it's just like icing a cake - make sure it's thick). Watch our how to video here.
3. Let it dry for 1.5 hours.
4. Remove the stencil and any excess ink then wash the tattoo and surrounding area.
- Start by filling in the edges of the design to get the cleanest lines
- Make sure it's thick!
- 1 hour is recommended
- Periodically fill in blank spaces if they appear during the hour
- Try to keep movement limited (at least for the first 20 minutes while the ink dries)
- You can use a Q-Tip or toothpick to spread the ink evenly and avoid bubbles
- Avoid getting any on your hands, as it will stain them too - wear the glove we provide!
- If you get any on your clothes, rinse immediately. It will not stain.
- The tattoo won't reach it's peak darkness until 12-48 hours after application
- Creams such as cocoa butter and moisturizer help enhance the tattoo
- Apply vaseline before you go in water - the tattoo will last longer
- The less friction the better
When your tattoo starts to fade you can remove it in 1-3 exfoliations. We suggest using soap, warm water, salt, and an exfoliation pad to gently rub the ink out of your skin.
Show me the Tats!!!
Photos provided by Inkbox